STELLARQUE Index du Forum

STELLARQUE
Bienvenue sur ce forum consacré à la science-fiction populaire, et en particulier à l'auteur Edgar Rice Burroughs et la série Perry Rhodan

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Sims$#3$Head%^Start Pl-ayp-en 12.05.2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    STELLARQUE Index du Forum -> Science-fiction -> Le Météore
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rudolkarea

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 16:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Sims$#3$Head%^Start Pl-ayp-en 12.05.2016 Répondre en citant

LINK bit.ly/1T7IZ3o

LINK bit.ly/1T7IZ3o

LINK bit.ly/1T7IZ3o

LINK bit.ly/1T7IZ3o

LINK bit.ly/1T7IZ3o

Logged,,,What?,,,Grannies,,,can't,,,play,,,games?I,,,speak,,,perfect,,,Nooblik,,,,(and,,,some,,,Simlish)!----------With,,,A,,,Twist,,,,an,,,Immortal,,,DynastyMy,,,No,,,Buy,,,StoryJoria's,,,Creations,,,on,,,the,,,GalleryAnd,,,the,,,Winner,,,Is.Rivalry,,,Dynasty,,,Story,,,Pam,,,Community,,,Manager,,,Administrator,,,Watcher,,,Posts:,,,15216,,,Re:,,,Play,,,pen,,,and,,,toddler,,,walker,,,,,,Reply,,,#16,,,on:,,,May,,,13,,,,2014,,,,01:26:07,,,AM,,,,,,I'm,,,going,,,to,,,revive,,,this,,,old,,,thread,,,because,,,I,,,just,,,had,,,something,,,awesome,,,happen,,,in,,,my,,,gameMaybe,,,I,,,will,,,test,,,it,,,on,,,my,,,new,,,nooboo,,,and,,,not,,,have,,,them,,,learn,,,from,,,any,,,other,,,item,,,and,,,see,,,what,,,happensSo,,if,,you,,want,,it,,to,,work,,,your,,gonna,,have,,to,,constantly,,queue,,itPrint,,Pages:,,[1],,Go,,Up,,,,previous,,next,,,,They,do,both,increase,the,motives,though,which,is,good.Yeah,I,think,it,only,goes,to,Level,3,,it,just,lets,you,level,itI,was,able,to,put,two,toddlers,in,the,playpen!,I,was,sure,I,had,tried,to,do,this,in,the,past,,but,could,only,put,one,inThe,,,Exchange,,,Showcase,,,Accessories,,,Clothing,,,Hair,,,Color,,,Households,,,Lots,,,Objects,,,Patterns,,,Pets,,,Pet,,,Accessories,,,Pet,,,Colors,,,Sims,,,Tattoos,,,Worlds,,,Movies,,,Stories,,,Logged,"Hush,my,little,swallow,,do,not,cry,for,meUnless,,,that,,,is,,,as,,,high,,,a,,,level,,,as,,,you,,,can,,,get,,,,surprised,,,that,,,it,,,still,,,shows,,,the,,,skilling,,,if,,,they,,,have,,,already,,,learnt,,,it.I,,,don't,,,think,,,the,,,walker,,,increases,,,handiness,,,but,,,I,,,could,,,be,,,wrongThe,,other,,49%,,is,,moving,,threads.",,Dellena,,Guest,,Re:,,Play,,pen,,and,,toddler,,walker,,,,Reply,,#19,,on:,,May,,13,,,2014,,,03:31:49,,AM,,,,It,,might,,be,,how,,you,,had,,it,,placed,,beforeThe,,parent,,has,,to,,be,,able,,to,,access,,both,,sides,,to,,be,,able,,to,,put,,two,,toddlers,,inShe,,then,,received,,twelve,,skill,,certificates,,in,,the,,mail,,for,,logic!12,,certificated,,makes,,quite,,some,,cashLogged,,,Read,,,and,,,heed,,,the,,,Forum,,,Rules,,,,please!Support,,,the,,,site,,,when,,,you,,,purchase,,,online!,,,Dreamweaver,,,Immortal,,,DynastyDreamweaver,,,4,,,x,,,4,,,DynastyPam's,,,Sims,,,4,,,World,,,Blog"Half,,,of,,,my,,,posts,,,are,,,correcting,,,peopleCarl,,,and,,,Pam's,,,The,,,Sims,,,Community,,,,,,The,,,Sims,,,3,,,,,,Sims,,,3,,,-,,,Gameplay,,,Help,,,and,,,Discussion,,,,,,Play,,,pen,,,and,,,toddler,,,walker,,,Now,,she,,can,,buy,,all,,the,,things,,she,,wanted,,for,,her,,bedroom,,Logged,,The,,Aurora,,Legacy,,-,,a,,sims,,4,,adventure,,(ongoing),,Saltpastillen's,,Simself,,Legacy,,Project,,(ongoing)The,,Aurora,,Immortal,,DynastyThe,,lost,,heiress,,,the,,pirate,,and,,the,,quest,,for,,the,,fountain,,of,,youth,,-,,a,,sim,,romance,,novel,,Joria,,Top,,Secret,,Watcher,,Posts:,,4776,,Re:,,Play,,pen,,and,,toddler,,walker,,,,Reply,,#13,,on:,,April,,21,,,2013,,,03:49:09,,PM,,,,I'm,,wondering,,if,,you,,put,,a,,floor,,mirror,,in,,a,,child's,,play,,area/room,,,would,,they,,chat,,to,,themselves,,and,,gain,,charisma,,as,,they,,do,,in,,the,,play,,pen?,,I,,bought,,the,,play,,pen,,but,,am,,rather,,disappointed,,with,,it,,and,,I,,hate,,seeing,,a,,toddler,,all,,alone,,in,,one,,of,,those,,things!,,Logged,,What?,,Grannies,,can't,,play,,games?I,,speak,,perfect,,Nooblik,,,(and,,some,,Simlish)!----------With,,A,,Twist,,,an,,Immortal,,DynastyMy,,No,,Buy,,StoryJoria's,,Creations,,on,,the,,GalleryAnd,,the,,Winner,,Is.Rivalry,,Dynasty,,Story,,simlover16,,Townie,,Posts:,,179,,Re:,,Play,,pen,,and,,toddler,,walker,,,,Reply,,#14,,on:,,April,,21,,,2013,,,09:38:49,,PM,,,,That,,toddler,,playpen,,can,,be,,so,,frustrating!,,It,,took,,nearly,,two,,sim,,hours,,the,,get,,the,,toddlers,,in!,,There,,were,,tracking,,issues,,,they,,were,,throwing,,fits,,over,,nothing,,,and,,made,,my,,head,,pound!,,Here's,,another,,one,,of,,my,,problems,,,I,,queued,,the,,action,,for,,the,,toddler,,to,,talk,,and,,they,,did,,it,,for,,like,,5,,seconds,,and,,immediately,,switched,,to,,something,,else,,previous,,next,,,,Print,,Pages:,,[1],,Go,,Down,,Store,Store,Content,Premium,Content,Worlds,Venues,Sets,Build/Buy,Create,a,Sim,Daily,Deals,Sale!,Make,Me,an,Offer,Best,Sellers,Shopping,Cart,My,Store,Account,Billing,History,Purchase,History,Re:,,,Play,,,pen,,,and,,,toddler,,,walker,,,,,,Reply,,,#4,,,on:,,,April,,,03,,,,2013,,,,08:53:22,,,AM,,,,,,I,,,know,,,for,,,certain,,,that,,,you,,,can,,,get,,,Charisma,,,from,,,the,,,playpen,,,and,,,Handiness,,,from,,,the,,,walker,,,but,,,you,,,only,,,get,,,two,,,points,,,from,,,what,,,I,,,can,,,tellRe:,,Play,,pen,,and,,toddler,,walker,,,,Reply,,#7,,on:,,April,,03,,,2013,,,04:49:51,,PM,,,,Don't,,forget,,CharismaI'm,,,not,,,sure,,,if,,,the,,,Tiny,,,Prodigy,,,Learning,,,Centre,,,will,,,be,,,available,,,separately,,,or,,,not,,,in,,,the,,,future,,,thoughI,,,was,,,able,,,to,,,put,,,two,,,toddlers,,,in,,,the,,,playpen!,,,I,,,was,,,sure,,,I,,,had,,,tried,,,to,,,do,,,this,,,in,,,the,,,past,,,,but,,,could,,,only,,,put,,,one,,,inMy,,,other,,,thought,,,was,,,logic,,,but,,,my,,,sims,,,usually,,,learn,,,the,,,logic,,,first,,,then,,,go,,,in,,,the,,,playpen,,,and,,,still,,,have,,,the,,,3,,,hidden,,,levels,,,learnt.In,,,addition,,,,with,,,the,,,toddler,,,walker,,,there,,,are,,,two,,,levels,,,on,,,the,,,'play',,,interactionPOPULAR,,GENRES,,Racing,,Shooting,,Puzzle,,RPG,,Kids,,Strategy,,Simulation,,Sports,,Logged,,Origin,,ID:,,RicalynnCurrent,,Active,,Story:,,Artie's,,TS4,,DynastyPlease,,read,,and,,follow,,the,,Forum,,Rules.Stories:,,Artie,,,,The,,Race,,,,Grim,,Chronicles,,,,Revenge,,,,Licious,,Tigerskin,,Occult,,Posts:,,379,,Re:,,Play,,pen,,and,,toddler,,walker,,,,Reply,,#5,,on:,,April,,03,,,2013,,,02:43:33,,PM,,,,Yeah,,I,,was,,aware,,that,,you,,have,,to,,keep,,stacking,,the,,play,,interactionsHas,,,anyone,,,encountered,,,this?,,,Logged,,,Read,,,and,,,heed,,,the,,,Forum,,,Rules,,,,please!Support,,,the,,,site,,,when,,,you,,,purchase,,,online!,,,Dreamweaver,,,Immortal,,,DynastyDreamweaver,,,4,,,x,,,4,,,DynastyPam's,,,Sims,,,4,,,World,,,Blog"Half,,,of,,,my,,,posts,,,are,,,correcting,,,peopleThey,,do,,both,,increase,,the,,motives,,though,,which,,is,,gooddescription,,,Access,,,to,,,the,,,specified,,,resource,,,(Illegal,,,Access),,,has,,,been,,,forbiddenMy,Page,My,Page,My,Friends,My,Badges,My,Studio,My,Messages,My,Blog,My,Goodies,My,Favorites,My,Treasure,Hunts,My,Account,My,Profile,Register,a,Game,Redeem,a,Code,My,Account,&,Settings,Logged,,Building,,Contests,,2012,,,,,,,,Carl's,,Sims,,3,,Guide,,on,,Twitter!,,,,,,,,The,,Jade,,DynastyPlease,,read,,the,,Forum,,Rules!,,Chuckles82,,Guest,,Re:,,Play,,pen,,and,,toddler,,walker,,,,Reply,,#11,,on:,,April,,07,,,2013,,,03:45:55,,AM,,,,My,,toddler,,(vampire),,,who,,had,,already,,read,,the,,logic,,books,,and,,played,,with,,the,,peg,,box,,,maxed,,out,,logic,,by,,queuing,,up,,play,,interactions,,with,,the,,abacusThe,action,cancels,though,so,you,have,to,queue,loads,upLogged,,Tigerskin,,Occult,,Posts:,,379,,Re:,,Play,,pen,,and,,toddler,,walker,,,,Reply,,#6,,on:,,April,,03,,,2013,,,03:39:18,,PM,,,,Just,,to,,confirm:,,three,,points,,of,,logic,,gained,,from,,play,,pen,,and,,two,,points,,for,,handiness,,from,,walker.Tested,,by,,ageing,,up,,without,,learning,,any,,other,,skills.Have,,to,,admit,,I'm,,slightly,,disappointed,,they,,are,,the,,same,,skills,,you,,can,,learn,,with,,the,,other,,child,,toys,,,,Logged,,Ricalynn,,Watcher,,Posts:,,8115,,Addicted,,to,,Dynasties?,,*shady,,eyes*,,Not,,meGames,Shop,Base,Game,The,Sims,3,Expansion,Packs,Into,the,Future,Island,Paradise,University,Life,Seasons,Supernatural,Showtime,Pets,Generations,Late,Night,Ambitions,World,Adventures,Stuff,Packs,Movie,Stuff,70's,,80's,&,90's,Diesel,Master,Suite,Town,Life,Outdoor,Living,Fast,Lane,High-End,Loft,Worlds,Roaring,Heights,Midnight,Hollow,Dragon,Valley,Aurora,Skies,Monte,Vista,Sunlit,Tides,Lucky,Palms,Lunar,Lakes,Hidden,Springs,Barnacle,Bay,Riverview,Tools,Create,a,World,Create,a,Pattern,Create,a,Pet,Create,a,Movie,Create,a,Story,Updates,Game,Updates,Store,Updates,Console,and,Handheld,The,Sims,3,Pets,for,3DS,The,Sims,3,Pets,for,XBox,360,The,Sims,3,Pets,for,PS3,The,Sims,3,for,Wii,The,Sims,3,for,XBox,360,The,Sims,3,for,PS3,The,Sims,3,for,Nintendo,DS,.Logged,,samoht04,,Building,,Contest,,Coordinator,,Global,,Moderator,,Watcher,,Posts:,,9399,,Re:,,Play,,pen,,and,,toddler,,walker,,,,Reply,,#3,,on:,,April,,03,,,2013,,,06:28:32,,AM,,,,Quote,,from:,,Tigerskin,,on,,April,,03,,,2013,,,06:03:03,,AMMaybe,,I,,need,,to,,pay,,more,,attention,,then;,,I'm,,sure,,the,,children,,only,,start,,as,,normal,,on,,level,,3,,(peg,,box)HTTP,,,Status,,,403,,,-,,,Illegal,,,AccessUnless,that,is,as,high,a,level,as,you,can,get,,surprised,that,it,still,shows,the,skilling,if,they,have,already,learnt,it.I,don't,think,the,walker,increases,handiness,but,I,could,be,wrongJoria,,Top,,Secret,,Watcher,,Posts:,,4776,,Re:,,Play,,pen,,and,,toddler,,walker,,,,Reply,,#15,,on:,,April,,22,,,2013,,,02:48:49,,PM,,,,Quote,,from:,,simlover16,,on,,April,,21,,,2013,,,09:38:49,,PM,,That,,toddler,,playpen,,can,,be,,so,,frustrating!,,It,,took,,nearly,,two,,sim,,hours,,the,,get,,the,,toddlers,,in!,,There,,were,,tracking,,issues,,,they,,were,,throwing,,fits,,over,,nothing,,,and,,made,,my,,head,,pound!,,Here's,,another,,one,,of,,my,,problems,,,I,,queued,,the,,action,,for,,the,,toddler,,to,,talk,,and,,they,,did,,it,,for,,like,,5,,seconds,,and,,immediately,,switched,,to,,something,,elseAuthor,,,Topic:,,,Play,,,pen,,,and,,,toddler,,,walker,,,(Read,,,11317,,,times),,,Tigerskin,,,Occult,,,Posts:,,,379,,,Play,,,pen,,,and,,,toddler,,,walker,,,,,,on:,,,April,,,03,,,,2013,,,,03:01:14,,,AM,,,,,,Out,,,of,,,interest,,,does,,,anyone,,,know,,,what,,,skills,,,your,,,toddler,,,learns,,,in,,,the,,,playpen?,,,Obviously,,,charisma,,,but,,,I,,,can't,,,work,,,the,,,other,,,one,,,outWhen,,she,,aged,,up,,to,,child,,,she,,started,,getting,,tutored,,,and,,got,,the,,notifications,,againI,haven't,figured,what,skills,that,corresponds,with,either.Any,ideas?,Logged,samoht04,Building,Contest,Coordinator,Global,Moderator,Watcher,Posts:,9399,Re:,Play,pen,and,toddler,walker,,Reply,#1,on:,April,03,,2013,,05:22:05,AM,,The,Playpen,teaches,Talking,,Charisma,and,Logic d6d2cc075d
xxxking.mobiKate Leopoldsuccess intermediate workbook pearson longman free downloadvaanavil avvaiyar tamil font full version free download.rarPrincesse sofia disney streaming

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 16:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    STELLARQUE Index du Forum -> Science-fiction -> Le Météore Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation